Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hour 12

I BROKE A THOUSAND PAGES. Nch Nch Nch.

Also, so far I've been reading a lot of sexism. That's entertaining.



Books Completed: 6
  • Emma, Jane Austen (Sponsored Book)
  • Is Your Momma a Llama? Written by Deborah Guarino, Illustrated by Steven Kellogg (Sponsored Book)
  • CLICK, CLACK, MOO. Cows That Type. By Doreen Cronin. Pictures by Betsey Lewis (Sponsored Book)
  • Paranormalcy, Kiersten White
  • 2nd Samuel, GOD, (Sponsored Book)
  • Passages: Darien's Rise, Paul McCusker (Sponsored Book)
Pages Read: 1035
Coffees: 1
Teas: 1
Gummy Worms: I've been a massacre all by myself.

If you wanna sponsor my reading to help kids with Cancer, you do that HERE.
Books I've pledged to read in 24 hours: 7

3 comments:

Mister BIP said...

I think it's funny to read about sexism - like some of it makes you stare at the page in shock, then you just laugh at how silly it can be. I pick up old "how-to" books and flip through the pages at times for a chuckle.

I wonder what people 30 years from now will think of our ideals?

Great job on all the reading you've done thus far! Keep it up. :)

Snazel said...

@Mister: I agree, how-to books can be very hilarious. I think I like living now better, though. :P Being not a very girly-girl, that is. I doubt I'd fit in well with ANYONE"S ideals for perfect womanhood over the past 200 years. :P

Snazel said...

Oh, and thank you. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...