Wednesday, March 3, 2010

This is your mind calling. You have no idea what you're doing, do you?


I found this outline in my files the other day. I think it's for Karma Police, but I still have no idea what it's supposed to be talking about. I thought I'd share the logic. :P
Plot outline
  1. recruitment
  2. terrorist?
  3. built tension and discovery with the life stuff in this world
  4. DISCOVERY?
  5. capture is love
  6. indépendant assignements
  7. (also they have to get the kids out of the claws of the unholiness while they arrest people)
  8. discovery of evil girl
  9. get her out
  10. we've got friends
  11. (they were watched, they know this)
  12. (how watching? Explain)
  13. go to the unholiness
  14. get her out
  15. (figure out how)
  16. reveal that they've been being used?
  17. I weep for us all
SCRATCH THAT
Moving on.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...