Saturday, November 22, 2008

You're at your best with an ache in your chest...

I stayed up till 2:30 last night getting people drunk. *sigh* It wasn't even a good scene, or anything. But it still amuses me, for a different reason. You know how sometimes you write characters to die? This time I wrote Jaslyn to die. I knew how, and it was such a waste. Anyhow, because of scheduling conflicts, I just can't find the time to kill her yet. You've got a reprieve, girl! But at any rate, I had a group of ten people spring fully formed into my head, including death scenes. It was a little creepy. "Nice to meet you. I have seen your death." And there they were, heavily armed and drinking and swearing, and I could probably count the hours they have left.

Nano is doing fun things to my brain.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just the numbers, sir...